The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil - Review

19 September 2016

A few weeks ago I was invited to a brilliant bloggers event by The Body Shop where we were given some great goodies to try out. One of these was their Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil.

I absolutely love using oils in my skincare routine, and regularly write about the benefits of using them and DIY-ing yourself stuff. However, not everyone is able to or wants to make their own skin care, and that's okay! There are many brands out there that have great products, it's just a matter of finding the correct ones.

The Body Shop's Camomile Silky Cleansing oil is part of their Camomile range for sensitive skin - it's even suitable for contact wearers (like myself!). Even if you don't have sensitive skin, there's nothing wrong with using products for that. Even if damage doesn't show, you don't know what some products may be doing to your skin.

I use this in the evenings if I've been wearing makeup to cleanse. I simply massage a little all over my face then stick a cloth under hot water and remove it with that. I always use a cloth to remove my cleanser now, as I don't find water itself to be that effective when trying to rinse away oil.

I've found this to be very effective and I'd recommend it to anyone who's interesting in cleansing oils.

Ps. Keep up with me on Instagram here.
Post Comment
Post a Comment