NYX HD Concealer - Review

26 September 2016

I was quite late to the NYX makeup craze and only first tried out one of their products a few weeks ago - the matte lip creams. After trying and loving the product I thought I'd give something else a go to see what I thought. I'm constantly complaining of my dark under-eye circles, which seem to be caused by both my pale skin and sinus problems (totally not a lack of sleep!). So I picked up the NYX HD Concealer Wand in yellow.


The formula reminds me of the Nars Creamy Concealer and I think the skin tone shades would make a great dupe! I chose yellow because it's perfect for hiding those dark under eyes on paler skin. If you have a warm or darker skin tone, a orange concealer would be better for you.

I don't actually wear this everyday as it is not an all natural product, but it has never broke me out. I wear it on nights out when I wear slightly heavier makeup. It lasts well and never creases my under eyes. If you have tried and liked Nars Creamy Concealer and want a cheap dupe, I'd definitely try this out! NYX are cruelty free too, like every product I review.
3 comments on "NYX HD Concealer - Review "
  1. This sounds pretty awesome i like the sound of it! its probably the only NYX product i havent tried haha!
    You know i wasnt all too impressed with the Matte Lip Creams i much preferred the Lip Suedes

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love this concealer! I like the matte creams, but I may just have to try oyt the lip suedes as well :)

      Delete
    2. I really do love this concealer! I like the matte creams, but I may just have to try oyt the lip suedes as well :)

      Delete