Lip Pencil, Young Blood - Review

3 December 2015
Youngblood Lip Liner Pencil in Truly Red

So in Rome I picked up this Lip Liner Pencil in "Truly Red" by Youngblood. I'd been looking for a bright red lip liner for a while, and thought I'd give this a go.

It was quite pricey and above what I'd usually pay (€17.00). Truthfully, I made a mistake pricing it and only realised the correct price after it had been put through the till, and I ended up just going with it. It is £11.00 on the UK site.

Swatch of Youngblood Lip Liner in Truly Red


It did go on soft and smooth, and seems very pigmented. Exactly what I was looking for. When I do go for a red lip I want it to stand out. 

Lips with Youngblood Lip Liner in Truly Red



Here it is on. To show the true colour I never applied any other shade of lipstick, just blended it with some Lush Ultrabalm

This photo was taken quickly in our apartment toilet, so apologies for the poor quality. 

Makeup look created with Youngblood Lip Liner in Truly Red


Here is the uncropped version in case anyone would like to see it "full face" for any reason. Yes that is a toilet in the background and yes my hair is messy and scraped back. I'm not too glamorous. 

The liner did feel lovely and soft on, and has great pigment. I'd go as far to say that it also looks lovely, but I'll let you be the judge of that. Have a nice day everyone!

PS. Keep up with me on instagram here.
Post Comment
Post a Comment