Eyeshadow in Dark Pearly Gold, Kiko - Review

21 December 2015
When visiting Italy I discovered a cruelty free brand called Kiko Cosmetics. They have a massive range of products and it was hard not to go crazy. In the end one of the few things I settled for was this gold shimmery pressed eyeshadow - shade 102 "Dark Pearly Gold".

                   Kiko Eyeshadow in Dark Pearly Gold

                   Swatches of Kiko Eyeshadow in Dark Pearly Gold

It's pigmented, but not too pigmented if, like me, you prefer a subtler look. Above you can see it swatched both dry (bottom) and wet (above). Both were done in light layers, so as you can see it's completely build-able. 

Makeup look created with Kiko Eyeshadow in Dark Pearly Gold

I swept a little on to brighten up my eyes for work. It was "Christmas Jumper Day" and I wanted to look festive. 

Makeup look created with Kiko Eyeshadow in Dark Pearly Gold



I wasn't going for any particular look here, just a little sweep of colour. By the end of the day it had faded a little, but admittedly I never wore eye shadow primer, fixing spray or any sort of similar product. I'd say it lasted pretty well.

I'd definitely repurchase one of their eye shadows, and with their huge range there's probably something for everyone :)

PS. Keep up with me on instagram here.
Post Comment
Post a Comment