NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Review

8 September 2016
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream- Makeup

For a while now I've been admiring NYX makeup from afar. It's cruelty free, budget friendly and has great reviews - what more can you want? So when an NYX makeup stand opened up in Boots, Glasgow (Buchanan Galleries) I knew I had to visit soon. 

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream- Makeup

I do love a matte lip and so far I've been recreating them with mineral pigment (you can see me doing this here!). However, sometimes you just need something you can slap on and stick in your bag for later touch ups. 
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Swatch - San Paulo

I picked up the shade "San Paulo" and, although it's lovely, I've found myself wishing that I picked up something a little darker. I currently have my eye on "Budapest", but can never seem to find it in store!

Makeup look created with NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo - Scottish Skin

The lasting power is good, but I do have to have a little touch up after I eat. The pigmentation is great for such an affordable product, but I'd recommend using this with a lip liner if you're not great at lining your lips with the brush (as I'm not!).

Overall I would recommend this product as I am planning on buying another myself!

Ps. Keep up with me on Instagram here
Post Comment
Post a Comment