Ultrabalm, Lush - Review

21 January 2016

I think our lips all suffer in the winter months, especially in Scotland. More often than not I'll find myself biting my lips and cracking dry skin, so I had to find a solution before there was nothing left! 

As always, I looked to Lush first. Although they did have a range of lip balms, I opted for Ultrabalm due to its larger size and minimal ingredients. 


I've got to say, this stuff has been working miracles overnight. My lips were velvet soft, and as long as I tackled any dryness when it appeared they remained that way! Unfortunately I tend to become lazy and let the cold get me again. 

Also, do you ever get a cold and blow your nose so much the skin becomes red and sore to touch? Yes, this is a great fix for that too. In fact, any dry or irritated skin around the body will be nursed swiftly back to health. I also use it for protecting skin from henna when using it on my hair. 

I've now had the tin for months and there's also not much of a dent - it's definitely became a beauty staple for me. 

PS. Keep up with me on instagram here.
Post Comment
Post a Comment