Feeling Younger Skin Tint, Lush - Review

1 December 2015
I go a little bit crazy whenever I go to Lush, and end up picking up products I don't really need. One of these whims resulted in me buying the product pictured below - Feeling Younger. A gorgeous, pearly skin tint with a lovely glow.  


Lush Feeling Younger Skin Tint

Due to its light colour it's completely wearable on pale, porcelain skin (like myself). Its blendable formula means it would suit darker tones just as well. 


                      

As you can see it has a pearly, almost metallic shine. Only a little is needed, and when wearing I usually just dot it onto my face. 


                              

I'm not convinced my camera picked up the product great here, but it has great shine. It's completely buildable if you're not a fan of the "natural" look. 

The only criticism I have is that it doesn't work brilliantly with my mineral foundation. I think this is due to me either using too much product, or not letting it set into my skin first. Saying that, it's no worse than any other highlighter/luminiferous I've used. It's just as effective as Nars "The Multiple" in chantilly or Benefit High Beam (which I tried before going cruelty free). 

Feeling younger is definitely a cheaper dupe for these brands, works just as well (if not better) and is probably a whole lot better for the skin. Next time your in a Lush store swipe some on your hand and watch it gleam! 

PS. Keep up with me on instagram here.
Post Comment
Post a Comment