Pukka Organic Herbal Tea - Review

12 August 2016
Although I've been aware of the benefits of drinking tea for a few years, I've never been a big tea drinker. My experience with tea was gulping down some green tea and peppermint at 8:30 in the morning to keep myself awake at work (and it does!). Recently I decided to start exploring herbal teas to hopefully discover some flavours I enjoy. If it too helps my skin along the way I'll be sure to blog about it.

Armadale, Isle of Skye

Whilst on holiday last week I came across a cosy wee wholefoods shop in Armadale, the Isle of Skye. It turned out to be part of "Skye Forest Garden", an eco camping and woodland walk area. It was here I came across Pukka tea, and I decided to pick some up to try. I chose "Elderberry & Echinacea", and also picked up a sample of their "Womankind" blend. The Elderberry tea is organic, vegan and dairy/wheat/gluten/caffeine free. I love the strong fruity and herbal taste from this tea and I find it quite comforting to drink. It makes a welcome change from the plainer taste of green tea.

Pukka organic herbal tea in elderberry and achinacea

After having a nosey around their website, I'm impressed at the range of teas they offer. Unless you can't stand tea, I'd say there's a flavour there for everyone.

The "womankind" blend was also lovely and I picked that up just because it contained rose. Unfortunately they didn't have a box of it on sale that day.

What's your favourite herbal tea blend? I'd love some suggestions to try! 

PS. Keep up with me on Instagram here.
2 comments on "Pukka Organic Herbal Tea - Review"
  1. I love Pukka tea! I think I and the one called 'Love' and I really enjoyed that one! Although I have to say Teapigs Mint Tea is my all time favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Teapigs, but I may just have to bow! I love mint tea, it's so energising and refreshing.

      Delete